What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I check the status of the PRTG Cloud Services?

Votes:

I would like to know if the PRTG Cloud Services (push notifications, support bundles, Cloud HTTP v2 sensor, Cloud Ping v2 sensor) are up and running. Is there a page where I can see such information? How do I make sure I'm updated whenever there's a service interruption?

cloud-sensors cloud-services prtg push-notification status-page support-bundle

Created on Apr 24, 2023 10:53:57 AM by  Fruzsina Ébelle [Paessler Support]

Last change on May 4, 2023 7:00:58 AM by  Brandy Greger [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

How to check the status of the PRTG Cloud Services

To see real-time information about our cloud application services for PRTG, visit the PRTG Cloud Services status page. If there are any service interruptions or ongoing maintenance windows, we will inform you about them there. You can also see historical data on the performance of our services. Make sure to bookmark this page and subscribe to updates (free).

How to subscribe to updates

• Click the Subscribe to updates button on the right side at the top. Subscribe button
    Click to enlarge.
  • Complete the reCAPTCHA task and click Verify.
  • You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you have entered. Open it and click Confirm subscription. Confirm subscription
    Click to enlarge.

You are now subscribed to updates. You will receive email notifications whenever a service status on the page changes.

Note: Currently there is no native sensor in PRTG to monitor the status of the cloud services. You can set up a REST Custom sensor or an EXE/Script Advanced sensor for that purpose.

More

Created on Apr 26, 2023 11:03:38 AM by  Fruzsina Ébelle [Paessler Support]

Last change on May 4, 2023 7:01:54 AM by  Brandy Greger [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.