What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

add VPN Sensor

Votes:

hello dear , i have cisco router and I have a lot of vpn connection per tunnel how I can add independent sensor for each vpn connection . thanks .

prtg snmp vpn

Created on May 11, 2023 8:53:33 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi abedalrzzak,

Thanks for the post, what VPN are you looking to monitor? We have this sensor for the Cisco ASAs:

https://www.paessler.com/manuals/prtg/snmp_cisco_asa_vpn_connections_sensor

Regards, Oscar

Created on May 15, 2023 6:39:48 PM by  Oscar Chavarria [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

hello dear , its site-to-site over IPsec VPNs and the device is cisco router not ASA firewall, regards ,

Created on May 15, 2023 6:45:15 PM

Votes:

Does it use IKEv2?

Created on May 18, 2023 8:54:46 PM by  Oscar Chavarria [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.