What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

CPU Load, Memory, and Free Disk Space Sensors

Votes:

I have one server that keeps coming up as denied access. I have tried the WMI Tester and that works fine. All the settings are the same in both and I have another server on the same domain and it works fine. Any ideas what the issue could be?

Thanks

cpu-load prtg wmi

Created on May 12, 2023 6:47:18 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Did you run the tester from the PRTG server/probe? If so, we would like to see a screenshot of the tester result, only in the screenshot we can see the query duration, if the duration is too high, the sensors might timeout even if the tester works. We have a way to increase that timeout setting if needed. You can contact us via email at [email protected] to get more information

Created on May 20, 2023 2:33:09 AM by  Jonathan Mena [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.