What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

SSH Disk Free not showing all drives

Votes:

I'm having an issue with the SSH Disk Free sensor not showing all partitions. Two of the data drives will only show up in df if the command is run with sudo - I have verified that the PRTG service account has sufficient permissions to run sudo df and that the two partitions I am looking for are showing up.

I have enabled logging and can see the two partitions showing up in the sensor results, but they do not show up in PRTG at all. Even if I try to re-add the SSH Disk free sensor, these two partitions are still missing.

Currently we're running PRTG 23.1.82.2175. I have checked the release notes for later versions and can't see any changes to the SSH Disk Free sensor at all in this time.

Can anyone provide any suggestions? These are our Veeam repositories, so they're quite large (170+TB) partitions, so monitoring these via SNMP is not an option either.

disk-free missing ssh sudo

Created on Jul 5, 2023 7:27:29 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello Robert
I would suggest opening a ticket with us to look into this issue more in detail, We would require to have the sensor logs and some screenshots to better troubleshoot this

Created on Jul 10, 2023 7:20:53 PM by  Luis Quesada (Paessler Technical Support)

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.