What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to monitor Fronius Inverter

Votes:

Hello, I'm trying to collect data from our Fronius photovoltaic inverters

The appliance give the data below calling this url :http://ipadress/solar_api/v1/GetInverterRealtimeData.cgi I'm trying with restapi V2, but the output seems not a JSONpath standard.. { "Body" : { "Data" : { "DAY_ENERGY" : { "Unit" : "Wh", "Values" : { "1" : null } }, "PAC" : { "Unit" : "W", "Values" : { "1" : 14968.05078125 } }, "TOTAL_ENERGY" : { "Unit" : "Wh", "Values" : { "1" : 507850.88666666666 } }, "YEAR_ENERGY" : { "Unit" : "Wh", "Values" : { "1" : null } } } }, "Head" : { "RequestArguments" : { "Scope" : "System" }, "Status" : { "Code" : 0, "Reason" : "", "UserMessage" : "" }, "Timestamp" : "2023-07-05T15:15:12+00:00" } }

prtg rest sensor

Created on Jul 5, 2023 3:26:28 PM

Last change on Jul 10, 2023 4:09:06 PM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

I see that the device you are trying to monitor is not on line for me to test. I also tried downloading the API documentation from Fronius but it is asking me to register. Being that the case, it will be very difficult for me to troubleshoot this issue through this channel. I will suggest you to open a support request sending an email to: [email protected] or by PRTG Application under Setup | Contact Support and opening a Support Ticket.

Created on Jul 10, 2023 9:28:20 PM by  Ivan Escalante [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.