What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

add Data Value Table to Map

Votes:

Hello,

is it possible to add the table with all data that is used to create the specific graphs (i.e. Live Graph and so on ) to a map? I mean the table where you can see tha actual value at a specific time. i already tried to search for a possible solution but did not the correct solution for me.

Kind regards Mathias

data-table datatable map-designer maps

Created on Mar 23, 2020 12:51:30 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

I'm afraid, this is not possible with our default map objects. Maps are dashboards that should give a quick overview of the current state of different systems. The depiction of such a big table wouldn't help here.

For any further questions or issues, we're glad to help.

Kind regards,
Birk Guttmann, Tech Support Team

Created on Mar 23, 2020 2:57:36 PM by  Birk Guttmann [Paessler Support]

Votes:

maybe my question was not precise enough. I only want one specific Table to be displayed, i.e. all values from one Live Graph with all Bandwidth values. Exactly the same table that is visible when i have look at the Live Graph. If this would be to much data, then this data wouldn't be displayed when using the normal Live Graph view.

Created on Mar 23, 2020 3:07:04 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

Even if the table would only show the results of the live data table, the table would be quite big. Therefore, I don't think that something like this will get implemented. If you think that other customers would also like this feature and benefit from this, you can also create an official requests.

How we handle feature requests and how you can create those is explained here.

Kind regards,
Birk Guttmann, Tech Support Team

Created on Mar 24, 2020 5:06:09 PM by  Birk Guttmann [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.