What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Feature Request - Improve on resolution, scaling and zoom displays.

Votes:

Want this feature implemented, too? Please upvote by clicking Thumbs up!

(Posts as a reply won't be published in this feature request thread. Read Me!)

User story

Hello,

We're using PRTG Desktop on a 4k screen and no matter what settings I pick on the resolution of the PC, it always is off center, zoomed out or tiny.

I can zoom in, but after 30 seconds it refreshes and then goes back to whatever setting it wants to.

Can we get some sort of feature to sort this out. Whether it be to stop the zoom refreshing, having more control of the display, or to just tidy up the software to make it better displayed for a range of resolutions and scaling.

This really makes our screen look rubbish and unprofessional, seriously is a deal breaker and if this isn't fixed by the time our contract is over, I'll be looking at other solutions.

Status

Open

add-feature display improve-prtg resolution scaling zoom

Created on Jul 28, 2021 12:11:00 PM

Last change on Jul 28, 2021 12:27:47 PM by  Florian Lesage [Paessler Support]

Replies

Nobody has replied yet

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.