What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Customising column width in alarm list.

Votes:

Very interested to find how to customise the column widths in article: https://www.paessler.com/knowledgebase/en/topic/24963-how-can-i-change-the-width-of-the-devices-and-group-boxes-shown-in-the-prtg-9-device-tree

Is there a list of other fields that can be edited? For I have the alarm list showing with: /sensors.htm?id=0&filter_status=5&columns=downtimesince,device,type How can I configure column widths and total table width please?

Thanks, Andy. (Running version 13.4.6.3375)

column customise width

Created on Dec 11, 2013 3:11:17 PM

Best Answer

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear Carmine Gallucci

PRTG tables still determine the column width automatically, with no option for manual override.

Created on Jul 6, 2017 4:06:55 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

6 Replies

Votes:

Dear Andy,

thank you very much for the KB-Post. I'm very sorry though, it's not possible to change the column widths on the tables in PRTG in the moment. Sorry.

best regards.

Created on Dec 12, 2013 12:52:21 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Andy,

_Prtg.Core.objects.nameColumnWidth is only valid for the object names in tree view

best regards

Created on Dec 13, 2013 10:15:35 AM by  Stefan Messner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello Togehter,

I know... old topic... just wondering if its possible in the meanwhile?

Regards

Created on Jul 5, 2017 11:50:40 AM

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Dear Carmine Gallucci

PRTG tables still determine the column width automatically, with no option for manual override.

Created on Jul 6, 2017 4:06:55 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Paessler

Just like other users, I would like to request the ability to change the sizes of tables and columns on the alarm.htm-page. It would also be nice if the page was more customizable, like adding or removing columns, changing the default sorting, ex. "down for" showing newest alarms at top.

Oh, and btw, I'm wearing my PRTG-t-shirt today.

Best regards

Created on Sep 11, 2018 7:58:58 AM

Votes:

Dear Ditlev,

for feature requests, we now use this approach.

Created on Sep 11, 2018 12:18:42 PM by  Arne Seifert [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.