What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

I lost maps titles showed in screen after version 14 upgrade

Votes:

Ref. Version 14.x

We upgrade from version 12 to version 14.x After that, maps titles that where showed well on top of map screen, dissapear. Also trying to pick a sub-map from bottom part of the dinamyc image icon was impossible.

Do I need to upgrade any library?

Regards.

icons maps titles

Created on Jun 18, 2014 2:48:54 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

if you used any customized elements on the map, like map objects, please bear in mind to follow the changed website-folder since version 13.2.2: What about my web interface customizations as of PRTG 13.2.3?.
If you did not use any custom htm-files for map objects, can you please upload some screenshots showing the issues? Thank you!

best regards.

Created on Jun 20, 2014 1:04:06 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.