What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

IPFIX

Votes:

I am confused about how ipfix is implemented in PRTG. I setup my initial ipfix sensor on my DMZ router monitoring just one port to upstream ISP. I now have another switch port i need to monitor for ipfix. When I add the sensor and collect information all that I see is data and IPs from the first sensor. I get no data specific to that port. I have paused the orginal sensor and continue to get ipfix info from first device. I must have something wrong. Any ideas? Thanks Both ipfix export devices are extreme switches.

ipfix monitoring swith-port

Created on Dec 2, 2016 1:10:39 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Dear davekordyban,

Thank you for your support inquiry.

Please contact us directly and provide us a support bundle for further analysis. We will need a couple of further information, therefore the communication via Email instead of the knowledge base will be easier.

Best,
Sebastian Kniege

Created on Dec 5, 2016 11:26:25 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.