What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

History Alarm Report

Votes:

Ho can I create a history Alarm Report for a single probe?

Within the Logs it is not possible to export all the notifications for the last 6 months, becuase I can't filtet the logs.

Is there an other way to create this report/export?

alarm history reports

Created on Aug 9, 2017 6:19:51 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello Joerg,

Thank you very much for your knowledge base post.

Do you refer to the data shown within the Logs tab of a Probe for a time period of six months? For what do you want to filter the Logs tab particularly?

Thank you very much for your clarification.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Created on Aug 9, 2017 6:54:54 PM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Sebastian

I need to create a report of all alarms for diskspace over the last six months.

Best regards

Joerg

Created on Aug 10, 2017 6:13:22 AM

Votes:

Hello Joerg,

Thank you for your clarification. Unfortunately, it is not possible to create reports using some kind of "filter" option to display only sensors that were in a certain status (for example "Down").

The report template with data tables include a "Sensor Status History" that might give a better overview though. Besides that you also could create your very own Report Templates, but this may be a bit of work.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Created on Aug 10, 2017 2:23:49 PM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.