What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to fix the Probe Health in PRTG?

Votes:

This is PRTG running on Windows 7 virtual machine. Under Local Probe , when expended Probe Device there are 3 measurements: Core Health this shows me Up and 100%, second is Probe Health - shows Down and 0%, third one is System Health and that shows UP and 100%. How to fix the Probe Health? Also not sure but I have another server being monitored and first 4 sensors are showing up just fine in green ( ping , http, http ( 8080), and RDP). However, all other sensors are in red ( memory, pagefile usage, uptime, disk IO, Intel card, volume io c,cpu load). Cannot seem to figure it out why these are all in red? Please advise what can I do , try to fix those? Thank you.

prtg snmp wmi

Created on Sep 26, 2017 6:27:00 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hey radekk,

Please open a new ticket for this issue (using the ticket number PAE930869) and forward us a complete support bundle including all relevant system logs.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Sven

Created on Sep 27, 2017 12:26:31 PM by  Sven Roggenhofer [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

Please update to the latest version (19.1.49.1966) and let us know if the issue is resolved then.

PRTGapi | Feature Requests | WMI Issues | SNMP Issues

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Apr 1, 2019 6:29:11 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.