What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Which MIBS do I need to import to monitor a failover pair of Juniper SRX-1500s

Votes:

We have recently installed a Juniper SRX-1500 firewall configured as a fail-over pair. I would like to know which vendor MIBs or any other MIBs I will need to import so that I can monitor the device.

juniper mibs prtg snmp srx

Created on Oct 23, 2017 11:00:28 PM

Last change on Oct 24, 2017 10:38:21 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello John, we appreciate your contact.

It appears that the MIB's are common for all Junos OS SRX Series. Please have a look here:

However, when uncertain I strongly advise that you contact the device's vendor and ask. They will be able to tell us a lot more about their own SNMP Implementation than we'll ever be. Once you've obtained the relevantMIB's, please refer to this guide to import them:

Lastly, I encourage you to try out the template below before trying out MIB's, mainly because it makes the deployment a lot more simple:

Best Regards,
Luciano Lingnau [Paessler Support]

Created on Oct 24, 2017 10:43:01 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.