Want this feature implemented? Please upvote! Posts in this thread won't be published. Read Me!
As a PRTG User, I want to use Two-Factor (2FA) authentication with PRTG in order to secure the login process.
Details of User Story
Two-Factor (2FA) has become more or less the standard for logging into security-critical appliances, which PRTG is. It would be great if we could have it, in addition to the passwords (be it via an extra form or appended to the password).
- It should be based on either of the many authenticator apps (Google, Microsoft, Sophos)
- There should be fallback codes for print available when enabling Two-Factor (2FA) for an account (phone lost)
- I should be able to save my device for a certain period of time (e.g. one day) to avoid the permanent need of a new code
- Maybe it could be integrated into the native PRTG app as well?
- Look into compatibility with DUO Authentication