Want this feature implemented, too? Please upvote by clicking Thumbs up!
(Posts as a reply won't be published in this feature request thread. Read Me!)
As a PRTG User, I want to be able to see the previous day's alarms and alerts at a glace via email/report every morning.
Details of User Story
For IT managers wishing to be aware of events, the only methods we can find are to run reports, or to read through each and every alarm/alert email.
- Currently the reports available appear limited to up/down status changes, current sensor status, and other "current" statuses.
- To go through every alarm/alert email every morning can be time consuming.
What we're looking for is a quick summary of the previous day's alarms/alerts (that would have been sent as emails to technicians) for a manager to get a high-level glance of events. If details are needed, technicians can fill them in or they can look at the corresponding emails directly.
Some specifics can be altered if the overall function is served in some fashion.
- A new report type added: Alarm/Alert summary (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Any time an alarm/alert email is sent, append the date/time and subject line to the report (subject line typically includes the machine, sensor, and issue detected)
- Daily, weekly, or monthly, this report can be sent out to a specific email account, or viewable within PRTG