What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How to change the limit of Disk Free sensor with GigaByte?

Votes:

Lets say, capacity of my harddisk is 1 TeraByte, now i want if the capacity is under 50GB i get the Warning Notification, not Down Notification. So, I can find out that the device is under 50GB. How to configure it?

disk-free prtg prtg-network-monitor

Created on Dec 26, 2018 1:33:01 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Assuming that you're using the Free Disk Space (Multi Drive) Sensor, you'll need to go to the Sensor settings and enable Only use the limits in the settings of the percentage channels. Then you can configure the limits of the perentage channels accordingly to reflect the 50GB warning limit.

PRTG Scheduler | PRTGapi | Feature Requests | WMI Issues | SNMP Issues

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Dec 26, 2018 6:40:30 AM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Last change on Jul 26, 2021 11:35:26 AM by  Maike Guba [Paessler Support] (2,404) 2 1

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.