What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Adding device comment content as some sort of popup or flag?

Votes:

Hi guys,

Probably a bit more of a feature request than a question as im 99% sure this cant be done.. but! is there any way to make the comments box on a device flash or popup or alert when the device page is opened in order to let an engineer know something important about it?

Kindest Sam

comments device popup

Created on Jan 9, 2019 12:52:40 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Samuel,

I'm afraid you're right :)

We recently changed the way how we handle feature requests. Now you can also submit your request in our knowledge base, so that other PRTG users can also see it and vote for it.

For more information, please see this page: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/79245-how-can-i-propose-new-features-or-sensors-for-prtg

I would kindly ask you submit your feature request once again there.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Andreas Günther
Tech Support, Paessler AG

Created on Jan 10, 2019 11:21:21 AM by  Andreas Günther [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.