What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Prtg restoration process

Votes:

Dear, I use a backup tool and if my server fails, I have a backup of the data, but how is the process of restoring this data? only encounter installation migration tutorials which is not the case, I would in case of an incident restore my prtg data

backup-monitoring prtg restore

Created on Jan 16, 2019 12:03:31 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

This is described here: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/12313-how-do-i-restore-a-previous-configuration-of-prtg-from-automated-backup-zips

PRTG in the end creates auto-backups, if you follow the process described in the link it should be straight forward.

Regards

Florian Rossmark

www.it-admins.com

Created on Jan 16, 2019 2:45:38 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.