Want this feature implemented, too? Please upvote by clicking Thumbs up!
(Posts as a reply won't be published in this feature request thread. Read Me!)
As a PRTG user, I would like to have the possiblity to define my own pause/acknowlege menu entries.
Details of User Story
Current situation: for every pause/acknowledgement we have to enter the message manually. Furthermore, if we use other durations than currently proposed by Paessler, we need to change them every time. As we often use the same pauses/acknowledges it would be *very* helpful to have them directly in the correspondant menu.
Example menu entries for pause:
- Message: "Reboot", duration: 10 minutes
- Message: "System maintenance", duration: 4 hours
Example menu entries for acknowledgements:
- Message: "Problem passed to 3rd level support", duration: 2 hours
- Message: "Should be solved with next automatic reboot", duration: 1 day
- You can create custom entries for the pause/acknowledge menu
- It needs a configuration possibility for the pause/acknowledgement entries each, giving the possibility to enter the duration and the message.
- Not used entries need to be deletable.