What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

I have problems with the PRTG. Probe Health is accusing problems that do not know how to solve.

Votes:

Sensor Probe Health 1.300 % Delay (Interval Delay WMI) está acima do limite de erro de 100 % Delay em Interval Delay WMI. WMI Sensors of this probe can not be scanned in their specified intervals. Try longer intervals or distribute load over probes.

I have this problem. Could you tell me what's going on?

probe probe-health prtg

Created on Feb 1, 2019 5:50:52 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi,

Please provide us with a support bundle via Setup | Contact Support. Additionally, we need Probe Status files from the probe with the Probe Status being in the mentioned state. Thanks in advance!

PRTG Scheduler | PRTGapi | Feature Requests | WMI Issues | SNMP Issues

Kind regards,
Stephan Linke, Tech Support Team

Created on Feb 1, 2019 7:48:09 PM by  Stephan Linke [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.