What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Can I setup the daily report for past 7 days?

Votes:

Is it possible to show the past 7 days data on the daily report? As I saw that I can select current or previous week for the report only.

reporting reports scheduled-report

Created on Jun 2, 2019 11:54:32 PM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, that is not possible. Either you select the current week or the previous week, but there is no option to only use the last 7 days. This is only possible when you run the report manually.

Best regards.

Created on Jun 3, 2019 10:53:36 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks for your prompt reply. =) It would be great if this function is available in the future.... Since I need to run the daily report for IPSLA

Created on Jun 3, 2019 11:36:23 PM

Votes:

Hi there,

You can surely add a feature request as explained here, if enough people want it, we will consider it:
https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/79245-how-can-i-propose-new-features-or-sensors-for-prtg

Best regards

Created on Jun 4, 2019 7:53:43 AM by  Dariusz Gorka [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.