Want this feature implemented, too? Please upvote by clicking Thumbs up!
(Posts as a reply won't be published in this feature request thread. Read Me!)
As a PRTG and SCOM user, I want to have a single point of view where alerts for both systems are visible without buying another third party application.
Details of User Story
We use PRTG and SCOM's strengths to supplement each other. So we rely heavily on SCOM for OS monitoring as this uses agents and isn't depended on properly working WMI or remote tools. PRTG we use for Network and Hardware monitoring. Both tools are critical for our working example:
- when a virtual machine is down SCOM triggers a process so that even at night an engineer is called and can start troubleshooting
- when our WAN connection goes done PRTG triggers the same process so that a engineer gets notified even at night
- It should be useful for PRTG onsite and PRTG Cloud (we use both)
- When alerts are solved they get closed in both monitoring systems
- Alerts of PRTG are also visible in SCOM
- It would also be nice to have some custom PRTG maps in SCOM where the combined errors can be displayed on a world map)
- It may also be the other way arround SCOM in PRTG.)
Not yet rated.