What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Grafana Dashboard

Votes:

Hello,

I've been using PRTG for a little while and really like it. I've also used Grafana dashboards before and I'm excited to see you can add PRTG as a datasource, which I have done, but I can't seem to pull any metrics through and wondered if anyone has a dashboard they have built they can share/export?

I'm trying to build a table few for each server showing their vital stats and colour code it all with Grafana's nice plugins.

Thanks

dashboard grafana metrics

Created on Sep 18, 2019 1:13:01 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello there,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, the development of the Grafana plugin has ceased to continue. So it's possible that it's not working correctly anymore. You can see this guide and try it out for yourself. You might also want to see the GitHub project, as the users there might be able to help. Lastly you can vote for the Integration/datasource For Grafana and the Native Grafana Plugin feature requests.

Kind regards,
Sasa Ignjatovic, Tech Support Team

Created on Sep 19, 2019 6:04:56 AM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Last change on Sep 30, 2019 8:46:28 AM by  Sasa Ignjatovic [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.