What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Notification Template, email body Format Options

Votes:

There are 3 options for the body of the email sent to the receipients.

HTML >which contains information in a formatted form Text >which contains information in a formatted form Text with custom content >empty body to fill by its own

For me it would be great to have option like

Text with custom content, add to the end of the selection above

Which mean: 1) I want the body in HTML 2) I want to add custom content with some additional information to be added below the HTML content. Of course with the support of placeholders.

Possible Usage: add all tags of a sensor for filtering in the mail application. add my own keywords, tags or whatever

Thanks André

custom-content message-body notification-template

Created on Jul 22, 2020 12:31:38 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi Andre,

If you would like to have this option included in PRTG you are welcome to open a Feature Request. Feature Requests are enhancements that you would like to see in the future and that are agreed upon by customers. This means that if your Feature Request receives many votes, this will increase our prioritization. For more information, please follow this link.

If you need further information, please let me know.

Created on Jul 23, 2020 8:21:48 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.