What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Excluding weekends calculations from a custom report

Votes:

I Created a custom schedule. It includes 5 working day and 12 working hours. I run a report using this schedule. When I choose only 5 days, I get for example, average traffic of 90Mbit/s. When I choose the same 5 days + the weekend, the average traffic is 77Mbit/s. The graph shows clearly that the weekend data is empty but it looks like the calculations of the average traffic include the weekend. I don't want that the lite traffic of the weekend will be calculated in my reports. How can I achieve that?

calculation reports schedule snmp traffic

Created on Nov 12, 2020 12:06:04 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,

Within the report settings, you'll find the option "Period ("What time span will the report cover?")". Did you select your schedule here? Usually selecting the schedule "Weekdays" here excludes all weekends from the report. This article might be of interest as well.

Created on Nov 13, 2020 6:49:53 AM by  Timo Dambach [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.