What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

iframe not loading html table

Votes:

I am running a powershell script to grab tye users logged on to a device. This is output to a html file in form of a table with some formtatting. I copy this to the public directory on the core server. In the map i have a custom html object. In the html before i use an ifram to load the file which works but it doesn’t load any formatting at all just the data. It also doesn’t seem to refresh when the file gets updated with additinal rows.

What options do i have to load the htm file with the correct table formatting?

custom html maps

Created on Jan 31, 2021 6:34:09 PM

Last change on Feb 3, 2021 4:29:40 PM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi there,
I would recommend to take a look here about how to integrate external information to your map.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Tech Support

Created on Feb 3, 2021 4:33:16 PM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.