What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Device Tree Views: Treemap font color

Votes:

Hello, guys. I'm using PRTG version 21.1.65.1767. I would like to use Device Tree Views/Treemap map object on map to be put on big monitor for our support team. Unfortunately we have some persons in support team who have color vision deficiency and white text on green/blue background is unreadable for them. In the same time other people with no color problems are also suffering - text is almost unreadable for them too. The best solution for all us is to make font color black. I've found such post after some search: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/77482-tree-map-text-color#reply-264553 But unfortunately, nothing works! Please help!

color font prtg

Created on Feb 25, 2021 3:12:50 PM

6 Replies

Votes:

Hi,

Please check if you entered the setting correctly as it could be possible that you missed something.
Also please restart your instance if you didn't it before.

Created on Feb 26, 2021 7:47:18 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I did everything exactly as it was written. I'm getting something like this: https://ibb.co/9rQqLNt. Maybe this is not a font? Thank you.

Created on Feb 27, 2021 7:17:33 AM

Votes:

Thank you very much. Could you please tell how to increase font size? For example "font-size 16px" didn't work. Thank you.

Created on Mar 2, 2021 6:38:21 AM

Votes:

Hi,

Please note that we don't give support for customizing the webinterface of PRTG. You should find all needed information about this here.

Created on Mar 2, 2021 8:55:36 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello, Marijan. Thanks for your reply. I've read the document and found the Exception. In other case I didn't ask.

Exception
While we will decline most requests for help with customization, we will continue to assist in cases where persons with disabilities (for example, a color vision deficiency) need help with making PRTG more accessible.

That's our case. Please check my original post.
It would be awesome for such people to make font more readable, e.g. make it bigger.
Please help.

Created on Mar 2, 2021 9:05:57 AM

Last change on Mar 2, 2021 11:21:08 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi,

Could you please post the codes that you entered?

Created on Mar 3, 2021 5:57:03 AM by  Marijan Horsky [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.