What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Custom map object table uptime column

Votes:

I'm building a custom map object based off a built-in data table object. In the columns list for the table, I can specify "uptime" as a column, which is cool. My question is what time interval does this uptime column represent, and is there a way to change it? As an example, I would like to show my uptime percentage over the last 30 days in one map, and over the last 365 days in another. Is this possible?

custom-map-object map-objects maps

Created on Mar 3, 2021 9:26:37 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hi there,

For creating custom Map object I would recommend you this article.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Tech Support

Created on Mar 5, 2021 9:26:05 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Thanks for responding, but I've already looked at those articles and everything I can find on the internet. They are not helpful at all to my question.

It appears that the uptime column represents the entire time period that a sensor has been active, but I would need confirmation, plus the ability to change it.

Created on Mar 5, 2021 2:13:15 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.