What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Add more troubleshoot tools in PRTG

Votes:

Want this feature implemented, too? Please upvote by clicking Thumbs up!

(Posts as a reply won't be published in this feature request thread. Read Me!)

User story

Our company has single PRTG installation with 70+ users and 50+ maps. Since PRTG has not much troubleshooting tools i, as a PRTG User, want to have more troubleshoot instruments to simplify searching and fixing some common issues.

Details of user story

All time we are using PRTG we come across with same problems and all time we spend a lot of time to find the cause of the problem. I would like to have some simple instruments to simplify troubleshooting.

Acceptance criteria

• Instrument for understanding what maps are open, what account opened it, what PC and what refresh interval of this map is
  • Instrument for understanding unsuccessful login attempts (what user, what IP and how many times)
  • Instrument for understanding what account are active and what client they using (Mobile application, web browser or PRTG desktop)

Status

Open

add-feature add-sensor prtg prtg-kbtracker

Created on Jun 9, 2021 1:49:31 PM

Last change on Jun 9, 2021 8:30:21 PM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Replies

Nobody has replied yet

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.