Bandwidth sensors don't automatically have triggers setup for usage. We have hundreds of interfaces that we would like to have alerts on. There are a few issues.
- After a bandwidth sensor is created, PRTG is no longer aware of the interface speed.
- There is no known way to bulk-add speed based triggers to bandwidth sensors.
I would like to see some combination of the following:
- Ability to set triggers on interfaces/bandwidth by percent usage, would not need to worry about interface speed this way.
- Ability to set triggers based on hierarchy and/or inheritance so that all bandwidth sensors can be more easily managed with the same triggers.
- A multi-edit option for triggers so that they can be filtered by tag and set as needed in bulk.
- At sensor creation for an interface, the speed/type is added as a tag.