What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Microsoft Teams Integration (not Webhook)

Votes:

We already use the Teams/PRTG notification feature, which is nice. But for our First LvL Support workers we would like a real Teams Integration so they basically can view and/or use PRTG from within Teams. I already played around with this and added PRTG es a Website Tab in Teams. The Problem is that you have to reauthenticate every time you open it and the Page shows an error after you browse away and then back to it.

connector support teams

Created on Feb 22, 2022 3:36:11 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

At this moment the only integration we have is as you mentioned the webhook but this is not what you are looking for. Natively PRTG does not have such integration but you in this case would be good to submit a feature request using the following link: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/79245-how-can-i-propose-new-features-or-sensors-for-prtg

Regards,

Miguel Aikens

Created on Feb 25, 2022 7:49:32 PM by  Miguel Aikens [Paessler Technical Support]

Votes:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

At this moment the only integration we have is as you mentioned the webhook but this is not what you are looking for. Natively PRTG does not have such integration but you in this case would be good to submit a feature request using the following link: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/79245-how-can-i-propose-new-features-or-sensors-for-prtg

Regards,

Miguel Aikens

Created on Feb 25, 2022 7:49:32 PM by  Miguel Aikens [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.