What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Elasticache sensor

Votes:

Hi guys, we used the AWS Elasticache sensor however now that it is depreciated and I have been told by support that there is no replacement.

We used this sensor to monitor our elasticache environment, can we get a v2 replacement for this sensor please?

aws cloudwatch elasticache

Created on Oct 17, 2022 8:14:32 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

In this case, there is no Sensor which is a 1:1 replacement of this one. If you want to have such a Sensor, I recommend to create a feature request: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/79245-how-can-i-propose-new-features-or-sensors-for-prtg

Our development team is under high workload and therefore we need to prioritize topics. Due to the low usage of the Sensor, the priority is not so high and therefore we are currently not working on a replacement and focus on high priority tickets.

Created on Oct 20, 2022 5:20:49 AM by  Jonathan Mena [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.