What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Aruba network device system health sensor

Votes:

There has been an increase in the usage of Aruba network devices within our network. However, there is currently no standard PRTG sensors to monitor Aruba device health such as Power supply, fan, CPU and memory utilization. It will be great if these sensors are available by default.

device-health prtg sensor

Created on Feb 3, 2023 1:27:54 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hi kokwai,
I would like to invite you to open a feature request for this. In this way we get feedback about the needs of our customers. These feature requests will be prioritized by vote of the community afterwards. This helps us to keep the focus on features and sensors which are really needed.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Technical Support

Created on Feb 9, 2023 7:46:13 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hi Felix, no problem. How do I open a feature request? I had previously clicked on the feature request link above that had led me to raise this question. It is strange to do the same again.

Created on Feb 9, 2023 8:39:49 PM

Votes:

Hi,

just follow the guide about How to submit a feature request? in this article.

Kind regards

Felix Wiesneth - Team Technical Support

Created on Feb 10, 2023 7:27:16 AM by  Felix Wiesneth [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.