What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Standard SNMP OID for pulling bluetooth data from devices?

Votes:

I am currently looking into pulling bluetooth data from devices via snmp, but I have had no luck yet with finding a standard OID like the one for hostname or CPU load of a device. I was wondering if there is a standard OID or MIB out there that has this info. Some companies have bluetooth info in their MIBs, but the device I am looking into does not have this.

For context: I am trying to get info that indicates that the bluetooth interface of the devices is working and if it is sending/receiving bluetooth data.

bluetooth oid snmp

Created on Feb 6, 2023 3:58:14 PM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hello,
I'm afraid there's no standard/generic OID for bluetooth data. I suggest reaching out to the vendor of your device to check with them if there's a corresponding OID for your device. Also have a look here: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/743

Created on Feb 7, 2023 1:51:15 PM by  Timo Dambach [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.