What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG Maps Legend Widget

Votes:

Is there any way to display the graph legend separately on a map? I have a map with 3 graphs and it feels a waste of space to have the legend repeated on all three graphs, but I can never quite remember what the different colours are. It would be nice to put the legend in its own widget in a corner and then have the graphs use all the space available to them. Or is there some Custom HTML I can put in to mimic the legend? Many thanks

legend maps prtg

Created on Mar 30, 2023 10:06:39 AM

1 Reply

Votes:

Hi there,

it's not possible to hide the legend. You can try to customize the map object so the legend disappears. However, this is not officially supported.

Created on Apr 4, 2023 1:18:29 PM by  Moritz Heller [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.