What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

Statusfarben ändern

Votes:

Ist es möglich die Statusfarben zu ändern? Zum Beispiel das grün für den UP Status auf ein dunkleres grün zu stellen.

configuration sensor state status

Created on Sep 5, 2018 6:45:36 AM

4 Replies

Votes:

Hi,

Did you alread have a look at this KB post Change color of Acknowledge sensor status in PRTG

Created on Sep 6, 2018 9:02:13 AM

Votes:

Hi there,

I confirm the reply, however the customization should be applied to
\PRTG Network Monitor\webroot\css\styles_custom_v2.css
since there were some changes in regards to custom CSS content as of PRTG 17.

In any case, please note our position towards customizing PRTG and that we officially don't support any changes made to the interface of PRTG.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Created on Sep 6, 2018 9:50:13 AM by  Sebastian Kniege [Paessler Support]

Last change on Mar 10, 2022 2:28:02 PM by  Florian Weik (1,927) 2 2

Votes:

Hi all,
I'd like to change the colour of the 'paused' status. I need this change for maps, but I would also do, if I could change the color all over PRTG. I did try to edit my \PRTG Network Monitor\webroot\css\styles_custom_v2.css but had no luck with that. I use the map object with the background color equal to the overall status of the underlying device (name and status, sizeable, statusrelated background) for this map. So editing .png files as stated here: 'https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/86133-aendern-der-sensorfarbe-ack-down-in-der-map' will not work for me.

Best regards,
Bernd

Created on May 3, 2021 8:22:08 PM

Votes:

Hi Bernd,

I believe the following KB article might help you with what you are looking to achieve with map objects. https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/61263-where-can-i-find-custom-map-objects-and-other-map-customizations

Regards, Miguel Aikens

Created on May 4, 2021 8:10:55 PM by  Miguel Aikens [Paessler Technical Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.