Want this feature implemented, too? Please upvote by clicking Thumbs up!
(Posts as a reply won't be published in this feature request thread. Read Me!)
As a PRTG User, I want better tracking of what actually happens within the webinterface.
Details of User Story
Please see here for the original discussion on this: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/81447-monitoring-changes-to-prtg-by-users
Several people have shown interest in a audit-log features / change tracking within PRTG that would do the following (in theory / further discussion might be needed) - bringing us to the following acceptance criteria.
- a PRTG web site / probably daily or weekly report that shows
- entry date/time
- IP (might be of interest)
- group, device or sensor ID
- whole path the object resides (originally)
- change that occurred like (e.g.):
- object renamed
- limits adjusted
- credentials changed
- description / notes added
- paused or resumed
- inheritance changed
- old value
- new value
Posted by Florian Rossmark on behalf of the original requester and people interested in the feature request.